China Mongolia 2018
VISIT COLORFUL CHINA and EXOTIC MONGOLIA
for TEN NIGHTS IN MAY 2018
(exact dates to be determined)
• City of Hohhot: located in China’s far north, Hohhot stretching east to west, along the Chinese and Mongolian border and the Gobi Desert.
• Hohhot is the capital of Inner Mongolia, home to diverse people groups with strong Buddhist and Mongolia population and influence.
• City tour will include Da Zhao Temple (largest Buddhist Temple within Inner Mongolia) and the Inner Mongolian Museum.
• City of Beijing: While in China’s capital, we will see the Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, and the Summer Palace.
• China Ministry: We will enjoy daily teaching and worship sessions with Marilyn and Sarah at the hotel, special times of prayer walking every day, and we will partner with Three-Self Church and Seminary where we are believing for Marilyn and Sarah to be teaching as guest speakers.
• China Hotels: We will be staying at the luxury, five-star Shangri-La Hotels in Hohhot and Beijing.
Mongolia is situated between the countries of China and Russia, and is also known as ‘Outer Mongolia.’ It is the acclaimed home of warrior Genghis Khan, founder of the Mongolian empire.
• City of Ulaanbaatar: The city tour to Terelj National Park will include the impressive (new) Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex Park, and lunch at Ger Camp. We’ll see a horse show nearby, part of the famous Gobi Desert, and the Wonders of Mongolia Folklore Show.
• Mongolian Ministry: There will be daily teaching and worship sessions with Marilyn and Sarah at the hotel and special times of prayer walking every day.
• Mongolian Church: Marilyn and Sarah will be speaking two days at Amid Ug. Christian Church (independent Charismatic), where travelers can lay hands on the local people.
• Mongolian Hotel: Our stay in Mongolia will be at the luxurious Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace.
• Both Full Tour and Land-Only options will be available.
• Meals: Meals will include a daily buffet breakfast, a Welcome and Farewell Dinner, and one lunch at Mongolia Ger Camp.
• Price based on double occupancy; Single rooms available for supplemental price.
All information and destinations subject to change.
Please call 303-689-9348 for more information.