Administrative Assistant Operations (Part Time)
Marilyn & Sarah Ministries is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for our Operations Department. Candidates for this position will assist leadership and promote teamwork in working with both outside partners and other departments to ensure effective systems and communications to our friends and partners. Assistant must personally, professionally, and spiritually embrace the mission statement, ministry values and principles, biblical and doctrinal beliefs, and standards of Christian character set forth by Marilyn & Sarah Ministries and Encounter Church.
Some Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare communications such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, etc.
- Create reports by collecting and analyzing information, and perform quality assurance
- Assist with accounting documentation and approvals to pay invoices
- Periodically enter donor information and transactions into database
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Assist with updating and proofreading books and other materials before they go to print
- Prior administrative experience helpful
- Excellent computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 25 hrs./week. Salary $18-$19 per hour.
To apply, please complete the online application and forward with your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.