ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – MEDIA – (Part Time)
Candidate will perform administrative support activities for the Media Department. Responsible for the department budget expense tracking and reconciliation. Strong experience with Microsoft Office required. Strong understanding of today’s Social Media platforms and use is desired. Must be excellent in communication, prioritization, organization and detail oriented. Must present a professional appearance and demeanor. A high degree of confidentiality is required.
Some Essential Job Functions:
• Assists the Associate Director with administrative support such as sorting and distributing incoming mail, invoices, and scheduling meetings
• Event expenses tracking and reconciliation and preparing monthly expense report
• Uploads digital content to various platforms i.e. Facebook, You Tube, etc.
• Assists in preparation, during, and post television production days in various support roles
• Maintains various department documents using MS Word & Excel in a proficient manner.
Schedule is M – Th 5 hrs. per day. Some Sunday morning work hours when involved in sermon recording. Salary $17.00 per hr.
To apply, please complete the online application on the previous page and forward with your resume to email@example.com