Marilyn Hickey Ministries is seeking an administrative assistant for our Banking department. The successful applicant must be detail-oriented, analytical, and efficient, and will possess the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet established deadlines.
Some essential job functions:
• Read, research, and route correspondence, draft emails and other documents, and analyze information
• Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing data
• Perform quality assurance on reports produced by our database
• Assist with accounting documentation
• Import information into database
• Provide ideas and research for new product development campaigns
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook, and Excel. Must be a self-starter and capable of working independently.
Schedule: Part-Time Mon- Th 20 hours/week. Salary $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
To apply, please click here to complete the online application and forward with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.