MANAGER – VIDEO EDITING
Marilyn Hickey Ministries is searching for a Manager of Video Editing to assists the Executive Director of Media in supervision of all video editing projects. This position manages the workflow of all video projects to ensure they are completed on time. Supervises the activities of the video editors and close captioning technician.
Essential Responsibilities –
- Completion of assigned video projects, to include conceptualizing, acquiring footage, video editing treatment and graphic creation.
- Manages the daily workflow of the video editing team. Responsible to review and assign projects to ensure timely completion.
- Reviews edited programs and projects for accuracy and quality, ensuring that they are in accordance with established procedures and that they best represent the ministries values and mission.
- Assists with television production including acting as camera operator, setup, etc.; shares responsibility of directing for video capture of church services and events.
- Trains and oversees video editing team as well as assists in the preparation of performance evaluation.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience and or training.
- Must have proven experience in a variety of editing projects, both long and short formats.
- Proficient in Adobe CS, MS Office, Encoder, Mac and Windows OS, and other related software.
- Knowledge and experience with various video compression schemes, file types and codex.
Must be Born Again and regularly attend a Bible believing church. Schedule: Full-Time Mon-Thu 40 hours/week. Salary: $19.25 hour, plus benefits.
To apply, please complete the online application and forward with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org