VISIT COLORFUL CHINA and EXOTIC MONGOLIA for TEN NIGHTS IN MAY 10-21, 2018
Tour two countries and three cities!
• City of Tianjin: Tianjin is the world’s 5th largest seaport and China’s 2nd largest seaport. Centuries of trade and foreign influences can be seen in the contrast of European-style architecture, traditional Chinese design, and ultra-modern skyscrapers standing side by side along the Five Great Avenues.
• City of Beijing: While in China’s capital, we will see the Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace, and more.
• China Ministry: Enjoy daily teaching and worship sessions with Marilyn & Sarah in the hotel and powerful times of prayer-walking every day. Join us as we bless the beautiful nation of China with our prayers and Christ’s love.
• China Hotels: Hyatt Regency, Beijing-Pullman Beijing.
Mongolia is situated between the countries of China and Russia, and is also known as ‘Outer Mongolia.’ It is the acclaimed home of warrior Genghis Khan, founder of the Mongolian empire.
• City of Ulaanbaatar: Capital City. The city tour to Terelj National Park will include the impressive (new) Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex Park, and lunch at Ger Camp. We’ll see a horse show nearby, part of the famous Gobi Desert, and the Wonders of Mongolia Folklore Show.
• Mongolian Ministry: There will be daily teaching and worship sessions with Marilyn and Sarah at the hotel and special times of prayer walking every day.
• Mongolian Church: Marilyn and Sarah will be speaking two days at Amid Ug. Christian Church (Independent Charismatic), where travelers can lay hands on the local people.
• Mongolian Hotel: The Shangri-La.
A minimum one-half of the tour cost is due upon registration.
Full amount due by April 9th to avoid late fees.
Full package price is $4,895
Land Only package price is $3,595
DATES: May 10-21, 2018
• Both Full Tour and Land-Only options will be available.
• Meals: Meals will include a daily buffet breakfast, a Welcome and Farewell Dinner, one lunch in Beijing and one at a Mongolia Ger Camp.
• Price based on double occupancy; Single rooms available for supplemental price of $1,195.00.
• Travel insurance is required.
All information and destinations subject to change. Please call 303-689-9348 for more information.